Hour National Service Hotline
HURS SERVICE HOTLINE
Address: Dalin Industrial Zone, Shifan Town, Yueqing, Wenzhou, Zhejiang
Service Hotline: 400-0988-567
Cemented carbide saw blades, as carbide cutting tool products, are specially made for cutting and slotting metal materials. They are the most commonly used cutting tools for furniture processing. The quality of cemented carbide saw blades is closely related to the quality of processed products. The correct and reasonable selection of cemented carbide saw blades is of great significance to improve product quality, shorten processing cycles and reduce processing costs.
I. Analysis and treatment of problems with abnormal sounds
1. If an abnormal sound is found in the special carbide saw blade for aluminum cutting machine, it is most likely due to external factors or excessive external forces that cause slight deformation of the saw blade, which will cause a warning.
Correct the carbide saw blade again.
2. The clearance of the spindle of the aluminum cutting machine is too large, resulting in runout or deflection.
Stop the device and check to see if the installation is correct.
3. The base of the aluminum cutting saw blade is abnormal, such as cracks, blockage and distortion of the muffler wire / hole, special-shaped attachments, and other items other than the cutting material when cutting.
First determine the problem and deal with it according to different reasons.
2.The abnormal sound of the special carbide cutting blade for aluminum cutting machine caused by abnormal feeding
1. The common cause of this problem is the slipping phenomenon of cemented carbide saw blades.
Readjust the saw blade
2.The spindle of the aluminum cutting machine is stuck
Adjust the spindle according to the actual situation
3.Iron sawdust is blocked in the middle of the sawing path or in front of the material
Clean up the sawdust in time
Third, the sawed workpiece is unstable or the texture is too obvious or the burr is too large.
The workpiece is unstable
1. This situation is usually caused by the improper handling of the carbide saw blade or the saw blade needs to be replaced, for example: the substrate is not qualified.
Replace or re-saw the blade
2.The precision of the side grinding of the sawtooth part is not qualified, resulting in insufficient accuracy
Replace the saw blade or take it back to the factory for resharpening.
3.Cemented carbide chips have teeth or are stuck with iron filings
If it is a tooth loss, the saw blade must be replaced and returned to the manufacturer. If it is iron filings, it can be cleaned.