Hour National Service Hotline
HURS SERVICE HOTLINE
Address: Dalin Industrial Zone, Shifan Town, Yueqing, Wenzhou, Zhejiang
Service Hotline: 400-0988-567
是在由由机体、外角倒角工作台、定位托台、内角倒角工作台、内角转动刀头、外角转动刀头、电动机和传动机构组成,在机体水平上板上垂直安装内、外角转动刀头,其下端轴部设置传动机构,垂直升降的内角倒角工作台中心的内角刀头露孔中露出内角转动刀头,位于上述外角转动刀头正上方定位托台下侧的凹槽与外角倒角工作台的外角刀头露孔相结合,端面上构成外角转动刀头露出的外角刀头露孔,外角倒角工作台与机体水平上板之间设置升降装置,使外角倒角工作台垂直升降,以使外角刀头露孔中外角转动刀头露出可以调节。 The chamfering machine is composed of a machine body, an outer corner chamfering table, a positioning bracket, an inner corner chamfering table, an inner corner rotary cutter head, an outer corner rotary cutter head, a motor and a transmission mechanism. The outer corner turning cutter head is provided with a transmission mechanism at its lower shaft portion. The inner corner turning cutter head is exposed in the inner corner cutting head exposed hole in the center of the inner corner chamfering table that is vertically raised and lower. The groove is combined with the outer corner cutter head exposed hole of the outer corner chamfering worktable. The end face constitutes the outer corner cutter head exposed hole exposed by the outer corner rotating cutter head.A lifting device is provided between the outer corner chamfering workbench and the horizontal upper plate of the machine body to make the outer corner The chamfering table is raised and lowered vertically, so that the outer corner of the outer corner cutter head exposed hole can be adjusted to expose.
Chamfering machine maintenance:
1. After the end of each shift, clean up the iron scraps remaining on the machine tool to keep it clean.
2. Observe the tightness of the belt and adjust it if necessary.
3. Frequently check whether the fastening screws in all parts are loose.
4. For the bearing of the cutter shaft, add the lubricating oil No. 46 every 6 months.
5, the blade is worn or damaged, adjust the blade using other cutting edges to rotate the angle, and then it can be sturdy. If the 4 sides of the blade are worn and worn, replace them.
Chamfering machine safety operation regulations:
1. The operator should be familiar with the structure, performance and operation steps of the machine.
2. Add oil according to the lubrication chart, check whether the oil quality and quantity are normal, and whether the oil circuit is smooth.
3. Remove the sundries that hinder work on the machine tool, check whether the protective devices, knives, etc. are normal and firm, and whether the source switch and grounding device are good, and then start before confirming that they are correct.
4. The width of the material rack should be adjusted properly to avoid unblocked blanking.
5. Keep enough cooling liquid to prevent the blade from burning out.
6. The machine tool guide has a certain amount of lubricating oil to prevent rusting and lubrication.
7. When an abnormal phenomenon occurs in the bed, it should be shut down immediately to eliminate it, or the maintenance personnel should be notified for maintenance.
8. When finished or after work, the machine must be cleaned, kept tidy, oiled on the guide rail and sliding surface to prevent rust, and cut off the power